Friday, June 6, 2014

To the Interior

Hi all! After another exciting and exhausting visit to the Convalescent Home, we shuffled our bodies back into the the bus and headed home for lunch. We gathered around for our daily lunch and nap time. We decided today to stay in for the afternoon as we are all mentally and physically exhausted from our visits over the past week. It was definitely much needed and appreciated!
Tomorrow we are headed into the interior which we are super excited about. Right now we're all packing for our three days in the interior. But since no one has told us exactly what we're doing in the interior we have to pack off their recommendations. All we really know is that we will take about an hour ride to the port and then a 2 and 1/2 hour boat ride! We won't be posting for a couple days until we get back from our adventure. Some people will post when we get back on Monday to tell everyone about the awesome things we did. I do believe we are getting up at 430 am so I am excited to say I'll get to see my first sunrise and I couldn't be happier to be with this group of people when I do! The house is quiet and people are trickling off to bed so I'm going to follow suit. Goodnight!
Love,
Casey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment