Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hey everyone meet Rashleigh!!!

Today we met Rashleigh who is a friend of professor Kirby and Pops. Besides being absolutely hilarious, he is incredibly kind and hospitable. He's the kind of person who will have you feeling like you have met him before. Having him on the team is pretty cool: he knows his history, knows his way around, and being that he is close to our age, he makes going out in the sun and learning about dead people (politicians, governors, and presidents), fun. 

fun fact: he plays with his belly button very often.  

Rashleigh says, "you guys have great kids. they're very open minded and down to earth. thank you for sending them to Guyana. it's always great to meet students of other countries. I will do my outmost best to enlighten them about the culture of my country and I promise to keep them safe! even though I've never met you guys, love y'all. bye!"

thank you guys. it's been a very fun and HOTTTTTT day! 

peace love and Guyanese 
Angie 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rashleigh ! I am Kaly's Mom ... Thank you for your kind words and for taking such good care of everyone . Kaly could not wait to get there and I can not wait to hear of the amazing experiences she has. We are thinking of all of you that are there and will read this blog anxiously. I know that you will all have an enlightning and amazing time , take a lot of photos for us here at home. We miss you !
    Marysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rashleigh! I am Amandas mom and am very glad that they have someone as funny and fun as you to help educate them. Learning can be lots of fun so have at it. I cannott wait to read more and enjoy the trip through the Blog. take care all. Candy

    ReplyDelete